2009年12月27日 星期日

Lugang, Taiwan / 鹿港車站
























Lugang, Taiwan


位置 :彰鹿路、青雲路路口北側。

簡介:

為民國五十年代鹿港地區的主要陸上運輸交通工具之一,由彰化糖廠所經營,專門用來運輸甘蔗、蔗糖以及其它貨物…等,而由於軌道狹窄且火車型態較小,被昔日的民眾稱為「五分仔車」。現況經過多年封閉施工,近期已接近完工。外貌仿原車站建築,台糖擬作為遊憩及產品專賣場。

以前鹿港有2條糖廠專用的鐵路,一條通往現在的彰化市,另一條則通往溪湖鎮的溪湖糖廠。日治時期,由於這2條糖鐵分屬於不同的製糖會社,所以有各自的車站;往溪湖的糖鐵,車站就位於鹿港文武廟前方的停車場;而要去彰化市的糖鐵,車站就在現今重建的台糖車站。後來台灣光復後,台糖才將這2條路線的管理權合而為一。

鹿港的糖鐵不僅載運甘蔗,同時也辦理客運業務,像往彰化的糖鐵的彰化站,就位於現今彰化火車站的後方,民眾可以在此買票坐火車到鹿港,而彰化鹿港間糖鐵較為特殊的是鐵道使用的枕木,為了節省維修及更換的成本,使用的不是木頭,而是水泥。

現今大家在鹿港所看到的台糖鹿港車站,其實並不是原有的糖鐵火車站,原有的車站在製糖業沒落後都已經拆光,像是鹿港彰化間的糖鐵,就為了要在現今的鹿港打鐵厝附近興建一坪6萬元的勞工住宅而把鐵路拆除,不過鹿港當時有港口、有鐵路,不難想像鹿港昔日繁榮的情景。
............................................................
Location: Chang Lu Road, Tsing Wun Road intersection north.

Description:

In the fifties Lukang for the region's major land transportation vehicles, one operated by Changhua sugar, designed to transport sugar cane, sugar and other goods ... and so on, and because the narrow track and train a smaller pattern, was the former people known as the "pint-sized car." After years of closure of the status of construction, the recent near completion.Appearance imitation of the original station building, Sugar and products intended to be exclusive of open field.

Previously there are two sugar mills Lukang dedicated railway, one leading to the present Changhua City, and the other one is leading to the town of Xihu Xihu sugar. During the Japanese occupation, since it belonged to two different sugar sugar iron club, so has its own station; to chihu sugar iron, the station is located at the Man Mo Temple in Lukang side parking lot; while going to Changhua sugar iron, the reconstruction of the station in the current TSC station. Later, after the retrocession of Taiwan, Taiwan Sugar Corporation was the management of these two lines right into one.

Lukang sugar iron is not only carrying sugar cane, but also handle passenger services, such as sugar to Changhua Railway Station in Changhua, Changhua Railway Station is located behind the present, people can buy tickets on this train to Lukang and Lukang Iron is unique among sugar is used in railway sleepers, in order to save on maintenance and replacement costs are not using wood, but concrete.

Today we have seen in the TSC Lukang Lukang station, is actually not the original sugar iron station, the old station did not lag behind in the sugar industry have been dismantled light, such as inter-sugar iron Lukang in Changhua, we In order to strike while the iron house in the vicinity of today's Lukang ping 60,000 yuan to build a house and the railway workers removed, but at that time Lukang ports, rail, it is easy to imagine scenarios Lukang past prosperity.

設計者: Google SketchUp 達人 Kenddie's 3D
使用軟體: Google SketchUp
設計團隊: TaiwanSPM



2009年12月26日 星期六

Lugang, Taiwan / 鹿港街長宿舍







































鹿港街長宿舍

類別:歷史建築
創建年代:昭和10年(1935年)
地址:鹿港鎮民權路160巷2號

大正9年(1920)台灣地方行政改制,鹿港成為台中州彰化郡鹿港街。街區改制後,興建鹿港街役場(今鎮公所),做為鹿港最高行政機關,自昭和10年(1935)4月1日興工,歷時6餘,於同年10月20日完成。

昭和10年於鹿港街役場旁興建街長宿舍,做為街長的公館,鹿港街設街長一人,第一任街長由廈郊慶昌行陳懷澄擔任,第二任街長為日人吉田秀治郎,宿舍完成後,吉田秀治郎是首位進住宿舍的街長。

.............................................................
Lukang Street, Long Quarters

Category: historic buildings
Create Age: Showa 10 (1935)
Address: Lugang Town, No. 2, Lane 160, Ming Chuan Rd

Taisho 9 years (1920) Taiwan's local administrative restructuring, Lukang became Lugang Street, Taichung County, Changhua County. Block after the reform, the construction of Lukang Street at town hall (now the town hall), as the highest administrative organ Lukang from Showa 10 (1935) April 1 Xing workers, which lasted more than 6 on October 20 the same year to complete.

Showa 10 years in the town hall Lukang Street, Long Street, adjacent to the construction of dormitories, as a street-long mansion, Lukang Street, Street, a long established one, the first street by the Ha Long Chen Huaicheng as rural Qingchang OK, second Street, a length of Japanese Yoshida Hidejiro, dormitories is completed, Yoshida Hidejiro is the first street into a long dormitory.

設計者: Google SketchUp 達人 Kenddie's 3D
使用軟體: Google SketchUp
設計團隊: TaiwanSPM

Lugang, Taiwan / 福興穀倉


















































彰化地區平原遼闊,明末清初,漢民族陸續移民至台灣西岸,墾地拓荒,本縣得利於濁水溪等河川沖積扇平原的滋潤,土壤肥沃,吸引了大量的移民前來。先民為了水利灌溉,從康熙年間在彰化南部興建「八堡圳」,在康熙50年(1711)興建完成,接引濁水溪水灌溉,渠道長達 230里,造就彰化平原富庶的基礎。彰化縣福興穀倉是本省中部最大的日式穀倉,也是台灣少數擁有日式穀倉的地方,直到今日,還完整地保存昔日穀倉的建築與設備。台灣盛產稻米,為了儲存米糧,清代以來嚴間盛行的小型穀倉俗稱「古亭畚」,又稱「古燈棚」。日本據台後,為了稻穀增產,設計精巧實用的穀倉保存,且設置碾米機房,成為儲穀與碾米的一貫化的設施。觀察福興穀倉,不但具有其時代意義,其特殊的建築結構,更是巧思的結晶。

福興穀倉小檔案

■ 位置:彰化縣福興鄉復興路28號(福興鄉農會內)
■ 完成年代:日治昭和10年(1935)
■ 主體空間:穀倉間、碾米機房、米倉等3大部份
■ 穀倉數:16間
■ 倉庫米庫堆放物資:未碾米去殼稻米穀間
■ 碾米成品:糙米
■ 興建原委:日本政府為了增產糧食
■ 營運:收購福興地區稻穀經營穀倉、兼營碾米業務
■ 92年6月10日登錄為「歷史建築」
(以上資料源自於福興穀倉)

...........................................................................................

Changhua Plain is vast, the late Ming and early Qing Dynasty, Han Chinese immigrants to Taiwan one after another the West Bank, the pioneering settlers in this county have benefited from Cho-shui River and other rivers and alluvial fan plain moisture, the soil fertile, attracting a large number of immigrants to come. Ancestors in order to irrigation, from the Kangxi reign in the south of Changhua construction of the "8 Fort irrigation" in Kangxi 50 years (1711) construction completed, secular music can draw Cho-stream irrigation channels, up to 230 years, creating the basis for in Changhua plain rich. Fusing, Changhua County in central province barn is the largest Japanese-style barn, a small number of Taiwan has a Japanese-style barn where, until today, still intact, the former barn buildings and equipment. Taiwan abounds in rice, in order to store rice, since the Qing Dynasty Yan widespread among small barn known as "guting basket", also known as "ancient light shed." After the Japanese occupation of Taiwan, in order to increase production of rice, designing sophisticated and practical to save the barn, and set the rice room, becoming a consistent storage of grain and rice milling facilities. Fuxing granary observed not only with the era, its architectural structure, is the crystallization of ingenuity.



Fuxing granary of small files

■ Location: Fusing Township, Changhua County, No. 28, Fuxing Road (inside Fuxing Farmers Association)
■ completion of the age: 10 years of Japanese rule Showa (1935)
■ the main space: the barn, the milling room, the majority of 3 rice warehouses, etc.
■ barn Number: 16
■ Warehouse Mikulin stacking of materials: No rice shelled rice valleys
■ rice finished: brown rice
■ construction of the whole story: The Japanese government in order to increase grain
■ operation: acquisition of Fuxing operating in rice barn they also have rice business
■ 92 years, June 10 Log in as "historic buildings"
(The above information is derived from Fng granary)

設計者: Google SketchUp 達人 TANG 3D
使用軟體: Google SketchUp
設計團隊: TaiwanSPM